Slumber away in superior snugness on this king mattress. With a wrapped coil system designed to reduce motion transfer, it works overtime to provide all-night support. Soft quilt foam, support padding and lumbar-friendly memory foam layer on the comfort. Shipping in a box for easy setup, this mattress places top-tier sleep within affordable reach.
- Comfort level: medium
- 1/4" high-density gel memory foam for lumbar support
- 1" high-density quilt foam
- Polyester comfort fiber
- Support pad
- 805 individual power packed wrapped coils; 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13.0 gauge pocketed coils for edge support
- Stain-treated stretch cover
- Adjustable base compatible
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
|Item Color Key
||Comfort Plus King Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 10''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.