Get the best sleep of your life with a queen pillow top innerspring mattress that's designed to deliver plush comfort and so much more. Its dust mite and allergen barrier, which is also waterproof, goes the extra mile in keeping allergens at bay for a better sleep. Gel memory foam, along with the foam encased pocketed coil unit and firm support foam layers, work together to provide all the support you need-especially for your back. And, it's attractive too. The stylish quilted pattern of the luxury nano stain-resistant stretch knit cover makes this the perfect choice for any bedroom. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: plush
- 400-gauge luxury nano stain resistant stretch knit cover
- Waterproof zip-on cover keeps mattress free of pollen, dust, dust mites and moisture
- 2" firm convoluted quilt foam, 2" firm support foam, .5" gel memory lumbar support foam
- Foam encased 638 15-gauge pocket coil unit with gel memory foam
- 13-gauge border and center coils all surrounded with a 1" high-density foam encasement
- 0.752" high-density base support foam
- State recycling fee may apply
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Foundation/box spring sold separately; powerbase compatible
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Curacao Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 13''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.